Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Pinky

I was at a friend's house drinking and playing Halo, when I went to grab and another drink my friend asked if I would grab him one too. So I went to the fridge, and grabbed two bottles of Mike's hard lemonade, and I had to hold them in one arm while I closed the fridge...and that is when it happened. One of the bottles fell out of the crook of my arm and fell to the floor. With lightning speed and excellent depth perception, I whipped my other hand and caught it within inches of the ground, right on the tip of my pinky. It then proceeded to fall another inch or two and onto the floor, but my pinky took most of the force of the drop, so it was ok. My pinky, however, was not. I spent the next hour or playing video games and nursing my pinky. It really, really hurt and I don't know why it hurt so much.



Photo included for reference. That's a bottle of Mikes. In front of a tree. For...errr...scale

The moral of this story? Most trees are bigger than bottles of Mike's, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment